NOTE: This is an Online Art Class. Our instructors will work with you over high-quality live video and teach you to make art from the comfort of your home. We will return to in-person art classes while continuing online art classes when the uncertainties around Coronavirus are resolved.
NOTE:The Art Studio NY conducts classes from New York City, United States (Eastern Daylight Time)
Read More about your instructor: Amy Wetsch
This is a "Pay What You Wish" class - please choose your own amount to pay.
Join in creativity, connection and community in this LIVE, engaging ONLINE art class. In this inspiring and motivating drawing foundation class, strengthen your core drawing skills as you take your artwork to the next level. Whether you are a total beginner or a more experienced artist, YOU will:
- Receive customized, one-on-one expert art instruction according to your needs and interests
- Have social engagement with a community of like-minded people
- Learn and master important drawing techniques
- Relax, de-stress, and get inspired with encouraging art class instruction. During this time of COVID-19, self-care and stress-relief is critical
- Explore important drawing techniques, such as: shading, line, tone, mark marking, cross hatching, and more
- Receive the scientifically proven health benefits of engaging in art, including stress relief, anxiety and depression reduction, increased focus, boosts self-esteem and enhances problem-solving skills
All levels welcome, perfect for beginners looking for an introduction to drawing. Ideal for current TASNY students as an add-on class.
Materials you will need: Drawing Paper, Pencil, Eraser
Online Zoom Art Class Materials:
All online classes are now held online in our virtual art classrooms using zoom classrooms. Art class materials should be ordered ahead of the first class meeting time. Or you may use materials you already have.
Click here to see our online materials list and order them to be shipped directly to you.