NOTE: This is an Online Art Class. Our instructors will work with you over high-quality live video and teach you to make art from the comfort of your home. We will return to in-person art classes while continuing online art classes when the uncertainties around Coronavirus are resolved.
NOTE:The Art Studio NY conducts classes from New York City, United States (Eastern Daylight Time)
Read More about your instructor: Isaac Ruff
This is a "Pay What You Wish" class - please choose your own amount to pay.
With a paintbrush in hand, spend a few hours learning, exploring and mastering inspiring acrylic painting techniques while tapping into your authentic self-expression. Deepen your joy and discover your artistic voice through this personally guided painting workshop that will ignite your creativity and make you feel alive.
In this painting workshop for artists of all levels (beginners through advanced levels welcome!), you will receive step-by-step, encouraging art instruction by a professional New York City artist, and both group and individualized one-on-one instruction will be provided.
Deepen your understanding of painting in this acrylic painting experience that will leave you feeling relaxed, inspired, and able to express yourself through painting on canvas. Walk away at the end of your painting workshop the very same day with a finished masterpiece to hang in your home. Join in creativity, connection and community in this LIVE, engaging ONLINE art class.You don't want to miss this inspiring and motivating half-day painting retreat, limited spots available!
In this art workshop, you will:
- Experiment, explore, and learn how to create your own acrylic painting on canvas that is an expression of who you are
- Deepen your knowledge of color mixing and how to create color palettes that are expressive and beautiful
- Receive step-by-step guidance and nurturing art instruction by a professional New York City artist and expert art instructor
- Enjoy live painting technique demonstrations
- Experiment with a wide variety of paintbrushes and learn which brushes to use, when, and why
- Practice dozens of new painting techniques, including: how to create and build texture, opaque paint application, glazing, composition, both abstract and realistic painting techniques, palette knife paint application, layering of paint, expressive mark making, and more!
- Relax and have fun in our non-judgmental, fear-free, and supportive online art class
- Discover your own unique style and voice through acrylic painting
- Engage in a supportive group environment with like-minded people. At this time of COVID-19, we need community more than ever
- Receive the therapeutic health and wellness benefits of art and painting workshops, including stress relief, anxiety and depression reduction, increased relaxation, mood enhancement, increased serotonin, self-empowerment, and increased self-esteem
Online Zoom Art Class Materials:
All online classes are now held online in our virtual art classrooms using zoom classrooms. Art class materials should be ordered ahead of the first class meeting time. Or you may use materials you already have.
Click here to see our online materials list and order them to be shipped directly to you.