NOTE: This is an Online Art Class. Our instructors will work with you over high-quality live video and teach you to make art from the comfort of your home. The Art Studio NY conducts classes from New York City, United States (Eastern US Time Zone)
Whether you are total beginner to art journaling, or you're needing a creative jumpstart, this inspiring, engaging live, online art journaling class is a perfect place to start! In only two hours, create your own authentic, expressive piece of artwork while you receive step-by-step art instruction from a top-notch professional artist and educator from our #1-rated New York City art studio. This relaxing, therapeutic and stress-relieving one time, two hour live online art journaling class will introduce you to the creative tools and artistic techniques that teach you how to combine your own unique ideas, words, and reflective writing with drawing basics, color fundamentals, watercolor painting layering and collage. The focus of this online art class is on self-expression and FUN creative exploration while giving you confidence for continuing your artistic journey!
Art Class Materials:
Materials are not included.
You will need:
- Watercolor or Mixed Media Pad of paper (Preferably in a spiral bind and at least 90 lb paper weight),
- Watercolor paints (any brand and colors),
- Glue (Modge Podge or Matte Medium),
- Craft or Paint Brushes,
- Black Marker (Sharpie Ultra point, Posca fine point, or Pigma Micron Pen),
- Collage elements (old letters, beauty magazine, National Geographic, tissue paper, etc.),
- Optional: Acrylic Craft Paints (white and a few of your favorite colors),
- Optional: White Paint Marker (Posca fine point or Sharpie)