NOTE: This is an Online Art Class. Our instructors will work with you over high-quality live video and teach you to make art from the comfort of your home. We will move back to in-person art classes in our art studio when the uncertainties around Coronavirus are resolved.
NOTE:The Art Studio NY conducts classes from New York City, United States (Eastern Daylight Time)
Read More about your instructor: Amy Wetsch
Explore the colorful world of watercolor painting with paintbrush in hand!
Join in creativity, connection and community in this LIVE, engaging ONLINE art class. Relax and enjoy learning, experimenting, and mastering watercolor painting techniques while tapping into your authentic self-expression. Deepen your joy and discover your artistic voice through this personally guided painting workshop that will ignite your creativity and make you feel alive. In this painting workshop for artists of all levels (beginners through advanced levels welcome!), you will receive step-by-step, encouraging art instruction by a professional New York City artist, and both group and individualized one-on-one instruction will be provided.
Deepen your understanding of watercolor painting in this painting workshop that will leave you feeling relaxed, inspired, and able to express yourself through painting on paper. Walk away at the end of your painting workshop the very same day with a finished masterpiece to hang in your home. You don't want to miss this inspiring and motivating painting workshop, limited spots available!
In this art workshop, you will:
- Experiment, explore and learn how to create your own painting on paper that is an expression of who you are
- Deepen your knowledge of color mixing and how to create color palettes that are expressive and beautiful
- Receive step-by-step guidance and nurturing art instruction by a professional New York City artist
- Enjoy live painting technique demonstrations
- Experiment with a wide variety of paintbrushes and learn which brushes to use, when, and why
- Practice dozens of new painting techniques, including: how to create and build texture, opaque paint application, glazing, composition, both abstract and realistic painting techniques, layering of paint, expressive make making, and more!
- Relax and have fun in our non-judgmental, fear-free and supportive online art class
- Discover your own unique style and voice through painting
- Create a finished piece of artwork, and experience a sense of accomplishment
- Engage in a supportive group environment with like-minded people. At this time of COVID-19, we need community more than ever
- Receive the therapeutic health and wellness benefits of art and painting workshops, including stress relief, increased relaxation, mood enhancement, increased serotonin, self-empowerment, and increased self-esteem
Online Zoom Art Class Materials:
All classes are now held online in our virtual art classrooms using zoom classrooms. Art class materials should be ordered ahead of the first class meeting time. Or you may use materials you already have.
Click here to see our online materials list and order them to be shipped directly to you.