NOTE: This is an Online Art Class. Our instructors will work with you over high-quality live video and teach you to make art from the comfort of your home. The Art Studio NY conducts classes from New York City, United States (Eastern US Time Zone)
Calling all total beginners to painting! Grab your favorite glass of wine or hot, cozy beverage, and learn to create a beautiful painting you'll feel proud of in just one art class! NYC's #1-rated art studio brings you the energy of New York City while you learn, paint and relax in the comfort of your home. Enjoy this inspiring, fun and engaging live online art class while you learn, explore and express your inner-artist.
Receive easy, step-by-step online painting class instruction from a professional artist while you learn many exciting, beginner-friendly painting techniques, tips and creative tools such as color mixing, composition, layering, texture, lights and darks, and unlocking your unique artistic expression. Connect with community, relieve stress, deepen your joy and discover your artistic voice through encouraging art class instruction as you:
- Learn how to express your unique perspective and create a painting of your own in just one sitting
- Receive nurturing, non-judgmental art class instruction tailored to your needs and interests
- Practice easy painting techniques that the famous artists used to create their masterpieces, and create your own artwork inspired by the famous painting displayed here!
- Relax in the comfort of home as we bring New York City's inspiration to YOU!
- Escape the everyday and make your painting class your peaceful oasis! -Receive the lasting health benefits of painting classes, including greater relaxation, stress relief, focus and mental clarity.
individualized one-on-one instruction.
Art Class Materials:
Materials are not included.
You will need:
- Stretched Canvas or Canvas board - Recommended sizes between 9x12 and 16 x 20
- Acrylic Paints (White, Yellow, Red, Blue, and any other favorite colors you may have)
- Variety of Brushes (3 different sizes to make various lines and marks)
- Cup of Water
- Palette for paints
- Wax paper or a paper plate