NOTE: This is an Online Art Class. Our instructors will work with you over high-quality live video and teach you to make art from the comfort of your home. We will return to in-person art classes while continuing online art classes when the uncertainties around Coronavirus are resolved.
NOTE:The Art Studio NY conducts classes from New York City, United States (Eastern Daylight Time)
Read More about your instructor: Jordin Alanis
*This weekly class session has already begun, but it's never too late to create! When available, we keep registration open in our art classes so you may join a class that has already started. WE PRORATE THE COST TO REFLECT THE NUMBER OF WEEKS LEFT IN THE CLASS.
Watercolor classes are the perfect way to ignite your inner-artist and express yourself through painting! Enjoy this inspiring journey of online watercolor painting classes with NYC’s #1-rated art studio, The Art Studio NY, and learn the most important watercolor painting techniques as you learn to express yourself through painting unique works of art. Receive encouraging, non-judgemental painting instruction as you relax, relieve stress, connect with others, and feel inspired through this online painting class. In our watercolor lessons for beginner levels, you will explore, learn, and enjoy:
- Watercolor painting techniques including gradated washes, wet on wet painting, wet on dry watercolor painting, dry brush, variegated washes, splattering, watercolor dripping, glazing, color mixing, and more!
- One-on-one, tailor-made, expert watercolor painting instruction by a professional artist and teacher from our NYC art studio
- Artistic demonstrations and step-by-step watercolor technique lessons
- Painting a variety of landscapes, including beach scenes, mountainsides, and cityscapes throughout your watercolor classes
- Learn how to combine watercolor painting techniques with your own authentic self-expression as you develop your personal painting style
- Receive the scientifically proven health benefits of online watercolor painting classes including relaxation, stress relief, increased memory, boosted self-esteem, and greater satisfaction
Online Zoom Art Class Materials:
All online classes are now held online in our virtual art classrooms using zoom classrooms. Art class materials should be ordered ahead of the first class meeting time. Or you may use materials you already have.
Click here to see our online materials list and order them to be shipped directly to you.