NOTE: This is an Online Art Class. Our instructors will work with you over high-quality live video and teach you to make art from the comfort of your home. The Art Studio NY conducts classes from New York City, United States (Eastern US Time Zone)
*It’s never too late to create! This art class has already begun, and we welcome new students to join at the prorated cost that reflects the number of weeks remaining in the class. Our instructors will catch you up!.
Calling all beginners to drawing in this inspiring, fear-free drawing class that will unlock your inner-artist. Think you can't draw a straight line? Think again! Everyone can draw... including you, and we will guide you every step of the way in this fear-free drawing class as you learn to express yourself through drawing in our intimidation-free, non judgmental art-making space. Drawing is one of the most popular modes of artistic expression since the beginning of time… just think of cavemen! Feel inspired by a variety of drawing class subject matter as your muse, including: still life, realism, abstraction, the human figure, portraiture, and more. Unleash your inner-artist as you learn a variety of foundational beginner drawing class techniques, such as: charcoal and pencil use, shading, expressive line, mark-making, composition, contour drawing, dimension, and more! If you are a total beginner to drawing, this class is perfect for you. It's also a great next step for those that have taken our "INTRO to Fear Free Drawing" taster. Start here for your entryway into drawing! Total beginners and all levels welcome! Express yourself through this joyful, stress-relieving drawing class as YOU:
• Receive one-on-one expert art instruction customized for beginners to drawing
• Learn our fear-free art approach to drawing while discovering what your muse you like best, including: still life, realism, abstraction, landscape, portraiture, and more
• Unleash your inner-artist as you learn a variety of beginner drawing class techniques, such as: charcoal and pencil use, shading, expressive line, mark-making, composition, contour drawing, quick sketches, 3-D effect, dimension, and more!
• Feel a sense of accomplishment as you create and finish many drawings to feel proud of
• Receive the data-driven lasting health benefits of drawing and art classes, including boosted self-esteem, reduction of anxiety and depression, stress relief, greater mental clarity, and a supportive art community!
• Enjoy the added bonus of daily connection and community in our private community Facebook group for our students only
Hundreds of past students have been completely amazed at how quickly they learned how to draw in our #1-rated NYC art classes!
Art Class Materials:
Materials are not included.
You will need:
- Drawing Paper (any size ),
- Pencil Set (Variety of 4-12 pencils in HB ranges) ,
- Vinyl Eraser,
- Kneaded Eraser,
- Vine Charcoal,
- Blending Stump
- Note: We Recommmend Blick Art Materials, but you can use any brand you like.