NOTE: This is an Online Art Class. Our instructors will work with you over high-quality live video and teach you to make art from the comfort of your home.
NOTE:The Art Studio NY conducts classes from New York City, United States (Eastern Daylight Time)
Connect with our exclusive global art community!
Register for adult multi-week classes and enjoy 24-7 access to our Members Only online portal and receive support, inspiration and guidance from our team of expert art instructors.
*This weekly class session has already begun, but it's never too late to create! When available, we keep registration open in our art classes so you may join a class that has already started. WE PRORATE THE COST TO REFLECT THE NUMBER OF WEEKS LEFT IN THE CLASS.
Watercolor classes are the perfect way to ignite your inner-artist and express yourself through painting! Enjoy this inspiring journey of watercolor painting classes with NYC’s #1-Rated art studio, The Art Studio NY, and learn a wide variety of watercolor painting techniques that will send your creative spirit soaring. In our watercolor lessons for beginners, you will explore, learn, and enjoy:
- Watercolor painting techniques including gradated washes, wet on wet painting, wet on dry watercolor painting, dry brush, variegated washes, splattering, watercolor dripping , glazing, color mixing, and more!
- One-on-one, tailor-made, expert watercolor painting instruction by a professional artist and teacher
- Demonstrations and step-by-step watercolor lessons
- Painting a variety of subject matter, including landscape, still life, and abstraction throughout your watercolor classes
- Receive the scientifically proven health benefits of watercolor painting classes including relaxation, stress relief, increased memory, and increased satisfaction
- Learn how to combine watercolor painting techniques with your own authentic self-expression in watercolor painting classes
Online Zoom Art Class Materials:
All online classes are now held online in our virtual art classrooms using zoom classrooms. Art class materials should be ordered ahead of the first class meeting time. Or you may use materials you already have.
Materials are not included. You will need: Watercolor Paper (any size you prefer and preferably 140 lbs, but 90 lbs will be fine), Watercolor Paint Set, Paint Palette, Watercolor Brushes (variety of rounds and flats), cup/jar for water, Painter's Blue Tape, Pencil, Eraser, Sakura Pigma Micron Black Pen Optional: Masking Fluid Special Note: We recommend Blick Art Materials, but you can use any brand you like.
Purchase our discounted art kit or see our online materials list.