NOTE: This is an Online Art Class. Our instructors will work with you over high-quality live video and teach you to make art from the comfort of your home.
NOTE:The Art Studio NY conducts classes from New York City, United States (Eastern Daylight Time)
Read More about your instructor: The Art Studio NY Staff
Read More about your instructor: Emma Waldman
*This weekly class session has already begun, but it's never too late to create! When available, we keep registration open in our art classes so you may join a class that has already started. WE PRORATE THE COST TO REFLECT THE NUMBER OF WEEKS LEFT IN THE CLASS.
Join The Art Studio NY’s online art camps where you’ll fill up on friendship, laughter, connection, unbounded creativity and FUN. Our online art camp program will be the highlight of your week!
Enjoy The Art Studio NY’s live, online camp experience — one that is exciting, magical and connected, all from the safety of home. Our engaging, high-energy and creative online activities for kids and teens of all ages include:
- Tailor-made magical daily art camp packed with friendship and endless fun
- Enjoy a variety of interactive and spirited creative activities every hour of the camp day
- Engaging, small group activities (1 instructor for 15 or less kids) that are customized to each and every camper
- Have fun with old friends and make new friends from around the country (and world!)
- Have a group of friends that you want to have camp with? Create your own bunk!
- New painting, drawing, comics, and mixed-media art projects that are exciting, always fresh and never repeated twice
- We make learning fun with art fun-facts and exploring “world travel field trips”
- Curated activities menu to align with kids’ interests and age groups
- Caring, inspiring, credentialed instructors and educators who are experienced in teaching and motivating kids both online and in person
- Exposure to new activities, experiences and friendships to broaden horizons
- A wide variety of activities to keep kids excited, engaged, learning, and exploring
CAMP REGISTRATION OPTIONS
Please choose 3, 4, or 5 days or half days. You will be able to choose the specific days (M-F) and Morning Art (AM) or Afternoon Art (PM) when you are in the checkout.
- HALF-DAY MORNING is Online Art Camp (2 hours): 9 am - 11 am:, 2 hours of online art camp instruction
- HALF-DAY AFTERNOON is Online Art Camp (2 hours): 1 pm - 3 pm, 2 hours of online art camp instruction
- FULL-DAY ONLINE SUMMER CAMP is Online Art Camp (4 hours): 9 am - 11 am, lunch break, 1 pm - 3 pm, 4 hours of instruction
With 17 years as New York City’s #1 art studio, we are dedicated to kids’ wellbeing, self-expression and growth, and we are confident that our online summer camp program will be anything BUT boring as we unite together with families living through COVID-19.
Materials you will need:
Watercolor or Drawing Paper
Watercolor Paints and Brushes
Cup for Water
Online Zoom Art Camp Materials:
Online Summer camp will be held online in our virtual zoom classrooms. Art online summer camp art materials should be ordered ahead of the first day of camp, or you may use materials you already have.
Please purchase the following supplies prior to your first day of camp. To make it easy, CLICK HERE to purchase inexpensive art supplies that will be delivered to your door! Make sure to order with plenty of time for shipping (at least 7 business days).
Click here to see our online materials list and order them to be shipped directly to you.