NOTE: This is an Online Art Class. Our instructors will work with you over high-quality live video and teach you to make art from the comfort of your home. We will return to in-person art classes while continuing online art classes when the uncertainties around Coronavirus are resolved.
NOTE:The Art Studio NY conducts classes from New York City, United States (Eastern Daylight Time)
Read More about your instructor: Emma Waldman
*This weekly class session has already begun, but it's never too late to create! When available, we keep registration open in our art classes so you may join a class that has already started. WE PRORATE THE COST TO REFLECT THE NUMBER OF WEEKS LEFT IN THE CLASS.
Materials you will need:
- Oil Pastels
- Drawing Paper or Watercolor Paper
- Watercolor Paints
- Watercolor Brushes
- Occasional use : Scissors, Black Sharpie/Marker, Glue (Gluestick or liquid)
Calling all budding artists for the #1-rated kids art lessons, LIVE and online! This 1-hour interactive and educational online art class is entertaining, engaging, and makes learning fun! This unique class, loved by parents and kids alike, encourages young artists-in-the-making to have a blast in their online art lessons from the comfort and safety of home while socially engaging with their peers and teacher.
We never repeat a project, so your child will create a brand new art project in every single class you register for. Your child will thrive as they:
- Receive step-by-step art instruction that is easy to follow from home (minimal parent supervision needed)
- Socially engage with old and new friends in our upbeat online art studio environment
- Create a finished piece of artwork to feel proud of
- Discover new artistic techniques through watercolor painting, drawing, pastels, and/or collage
- Feel inspired by learning about famous artists such as Matisse, Monet, Georgia O’Keefe and more
- Learn art history fun-facts about Pop Art, Impressionism, and Portraiture
- Receive one-on-one, individualized art instruction from one of our professional NYC Art Instructors
- Learn to express themselves authentically and freely through art
- Benefit with enhanced health and wellness that art and creativity are known for, such as: increased self-esteem, focus, communication skills, social skills, and even higher test scores!
Your budding artist will feel proud as they finish beautiful art to exhibit at home! Our unique, encouraging online kids art classes allow your child’s creative spirit to soar, while feeling confident and happy in every art class, and all week long.
Online Zoom Art Class Materials:
All online classes are now held online in our virtual art classrooms using zoom classrooms. Art class materials should be ordered ahead of the first class meeting time. Or you may use materials you already have.
Click here to see our online materials list and order them to be shipped directly to you.