NOTE: This is an Online Art Class. Our instructors will work with you over high-quality live video and teach you to make art from the comfort of your home. The Art Studio NY conducts classes from New York City, United States (Eastern US Time Zone)
*It’s never too late to create! This art class has already begun, and we welcome new students to join at the prorated cost that reflects the number of weeks remaining in the class. Our instructors will catch you up!.
Calling all creative kids who are aspiring fashion designers for this online art class with NYC's #1-rated art studio, The Art Studio NY! This engaging, inspiring and FUN live, online kids fashion design class introduces kids to the exciting world of couture sketching, fashion design, color palettes, fashion textures, fashion illustration and figure drawing for design. Budding artists will learn to draw and illustrate a wide variety of seasonal fashion items in this interactive online fashion class, including how to sketch and illustration dresses, pants, tops, textiles, sportswear, summer wear, ballgowns, formalwear, accessories and more! Each designer will create individual sketches and illustrations of their very own fashion line to feel proud of!
In this upbeat online kids art class, budding designers will:
- Develop a variety of original fashion sketches and illustrations while learning a range of fashion styles and techniques
- Receive one-on-one, tailor-made art instruction, guidance, and feedback by a Professional Artist and Expert Art Instructor from our top NYC art studio
- Learn and practice fashion drawing techniques, including figure
proportions, textile design, color palette creation, drawing folds, shading, layering, gesture drawing, and more
- Make friends with fellow budding fashionistas from around the country and world
- Learn how to create fashion design ideas inspired by imagination and personal self-expression
- Develop and strengthen unique artistic style and personal creative voice
- Receive the data-driven benefits of art classes that include: Boosted self-esteem, greater communication skills, improved test scores, anxiety and stress reduction, and a sense of accomplishment.
Art Class Materials:
Materials are not included.
You will need:
- Drawing Paper (no smaller that 11 x 14)
- Pencil and Eraser
- Colored Pencils
- Old Magazine
- Mod Podge or Glue