NOTE: This is an Online Art Class. Our instructors will work with you over high-quality live video and teach you to make art from the comfort of your home. We will return to in-person art classes while continuing online art classes when the uncertainties around Coronavirus are resolved.
NOTE:The Art Studio NY conducts classes from New York City, United States (Eastern Daylight Time)
Read More about your instructor: Ylenia Mino
*This weekly class session has already begun, but it's never too late to create! When available, we keep registration open in our art classes so you may join a class that has already started. WE PRORATE THE COST TO REFLECT THE NUMBER OF WEEKS LEFT IN THE CLASS.
How to DRAW Everything!
Calling all budding artists who love to DRAW! Join NYC's #1-rated art studio, The Art Studio NY, for this engaging, educational and FUN drawing class. In this interactive and upbeat drawing class, kids will learn how to draw everything as they master drawing techniques such as shading, composition, detail, 3D effect, contrast, mark making, personal expression, and more. From favorite animals, portraits, and superheroes to landscapes, cartoon characters and delicious desserts, kids in this class will: -Receive step-by-step drawing instruction and learn how to draw everything!
- Enjoy individualized artistic drawing guidance by a topnotch art educator
- Learn and practice new drawing techniques in every single class
- Participate in inspiring and engaging group discussions about art, drawing and self-expression
- Have fun experimenting with drawing games while socializing with peers
- Learn art history fun facts and experiment with a variety of drawing styles inspired by famous artists
- Have fun with surprise "online group art exhibits"
- Bond with friends, old and new
- Feel empowered to express themselves through creativity.
- Share with the teacher what they most want to draw and receive dedicated instruction on how to draw subject matter they are most excited about
- Build a portfolio of drawings to feel proud of
- Receive the health, wellness and academic benefits that art classes offer, including greater academic achievement, stress and anxiety relief, increased focus, greater problem solving skills, and more!
Materials you will need for this class are:
Online Zoom Art Class Materials:
All online classes are now held online in our virtual art classrooms using zoom classrooms. Art class materials should be ordered ahead of the first class meeting time. Or you may use materials you already have.
Click here to see our online materials list and order them to be shipped directly to you.