NOTE: This is an Online Art Class. Our instructors will work with you over high-quality live video and teach you to make art from the comfort of your home. The Art Studio NY conducts classes from New York City, United States (Eastern US Time Zone)
*It’s never too late to create! This art class has already begun, and we welcome new students to join at the prorated cost that reflects the number of weeks remaining in the class. Our instructors will catch you up!.
Your child will thrive in our warm, nurturing, and FUN kids art classes!
In this educational and inspiring children's art class experience that is loved by parents and kids alike, our young artists-in-the-making have a blast in their art lessons in NYC for kids as they:
- Create multiple art projects through painting, drawing, mixed-media, and more
- Explore artistic techniques, including realism, abstraction, portraiture, landscape painting, personal self-expression, and more!
- Receive one-on-one art instruction with talented instructors who are professional artists in New York City
- Enjoy customized, encouraging art studio instruction and small class size
- Discover the world of famous artists and art history
- Tap into creativity through paintings on canvas, pastels, collage, papers, charcoal, inks, and a variety of magical hands-on art projects, materials, and artistic techniques
- Learn to express themselves authentically and freely through art
- Feel proud as they finish beautiful art to exhibit at home
- Benefit from enhanced health and wellness that art and creativity are known for, such as: increased self-esteem, focus, communication skills, and even higher test scores!
Materials are not included
You will need:
- Colored Pencils
- Oil Pastels
- Drawing Paper or Watercolor Paper
- Watercolor Paints
- Watercolor Brushes
- Occasional use : Scissors, Black Sharpie/Marker, Glue (Gluestick or liquid)
Art Class Materials:
Materials are not included.
You will need: Pencil, Eraser, Oil Pastels, Drawing Paper or Watercolor Paper, Watercolor Paints, Watercolor Brushes, Black Sharpie/Marker, Occasional use : Scissors, Glue (Gluestick or liquid)