NOTE: This is an Online Art Class. Our instructors will work with you over high-quality live video and teach you to make art from the comfort of your home. We will return to in-person art classes while continuing online art classes when the uncertainties around Coronavirus are resolved.
NOTE:The Art Studio NY conducts classes from New York City, United States (Eastern Daylight Time)
Read More about your instructor: Isaac Ruff
*This weekly class session has already begun, but it's never too late to create! When available, we keep registration open in our art classes so you may join a class that has already started. WE PRORATE THE COST TO REFLECT THE NUMBER OF WEEKS LEFT IN THE CLASS.
Painting is sumptuous, relaxing, and inspiring. In this fear-free, encouraging and expressive painting class for all levels, YOU will:
• Learn the artistic techniques of painting and self-expression
• Receive one-on-one expert art instruction as you enjoy our nurturing and non-judgmental art studio
• Practice painting techniques, such as: color mixing, tone, value, brushwork, texture, composition, palette knife use, emotional/personal expression, and more!
• Feel inspired by subject matter such as still life, landscape, portraiture, colorful abstraction, and other artistic ideas that excite you
• Create many finished paintings to celebrate and hang in your home
• Escape the everyday and make your painting class your weekly oasis!
Online Zoom Art Class Materials:
All online classes are now held online in our virtual art classrooms using zoom classrooms. Art class materials should be ordered ahead of the first class meeting time. Or you may use materials you already have.
Click here to see our online materials list and order them to be shipped directly to you.