NOTE: This is an Online Art Class. Our instructors will work with you over high-quality live video and teach you to make art from the comfort of your home. We will return to in-person art classes while continuing online art classes when the uncertainties around Coronavirus are resolved.
NOTE:The Art Studio NY conducts classes from New York City, United States (Eastern Daylight Time)
Register for adult online multi-week classes and get for FREE:
Bring a friend for FREE. You are invited to bring a new friend, who has never been to our studio before, for FREE to your weekly art class. Now is the time to help and support each other.
Read More about your instructor: Emma Waldman
*This weekly class session has already begun, but it's never too late to create! When available, we keep registration open in our art classes so you may join a class that has already started. WE PRORATE THE COST TO REFLECT THE NUMBER OF WEEKS LEFT IN THE CLASS.THIS CLASS BEGAN MONDAY, JAN 4TH. PRICE IS PRORATED FOR REMAINDER OF WEEKS LEFT IN SESSION. EXPECT TO RECEIVE RECORDED CLASSES OF WEEKS PASSED.
Watercolor classes are the perfect way to ignite your inner-artist and express yourself through painting! Enjoy this inspiring journey of watercolor painting classes with NYC’s #1-Rated art studio, The Art Studio NY, and learn a wide variety of watercolor painting techniques that will send your creative spirit soaring. In our watercolor lessons for beginners, you will explore, learn, and enjoy:
- Watercolor painting techniques including gradated washes, wet on wet painting, wet on dry watercolor painting, dry brush, variegated washes, splattering, watercolor dripping , glazing, color mixing, and more!
- One-on-one, tailor-made, expert watercolor painting instruction by a professional artist and teacher
- Demonstrations and step-by-step watercolor lessons
- Painting a variety of subject matter, including landscape, still life, and abstraction throughout your watercolor classes
- Receive the scientifically proven health benefits of watercolor painting classes including relaxation, stress relief, increased memory, and increased satisfaction
- Learn how to combine watercolor painting techniques with your own authentic self-expression in watercolor painting classes
Online Zoom Art Class Materials:
All online classes are now held online in our virtual art classrooms using zoom classrooms. Art class materials should be ordered ahead of the first class meeting time. Or you may use materials you already have.
Click here to see our online materials list and order them to be shipped directly to you.