NOTE: This is an Online Art Class. Our instructors will work with you over high-quality live video and teach you to make art from the comfort of your home.
NOTE:The Art Studio NY conducts classes from New York City, United States (Eastern Daylight Time)
*This weekly class session has already begun, but it's never too late to create! When available, we keep registration open in our art classes so you may join a class that has already started. WE PRORATE THE COST TO REFLECT THE NUMBER OF WEEKS LEFT IN THE CLASS.
Explore the colorful world of watercolor painting with paintbrush in hand!
Relax and enjoy learning, experimenting, and mastering watercolor painting techniques while tapping into your authentic self-expression. Deepen your joy and discover your artistic voice through this personally guided painting workshop that will ignite your creativity and make you feel alive. In this painting workshop for artists of all levels (beginners through advanced levels welcome!), you will receive step-by-step, encouraging art instruction by a professional New York City artist, and both group and individualized one-on-one instruction will be provided.
Deepen your understanding of painting in this painting workshop that will leave you feeling relaxed, inspired, and able to express yourself through painting on canvas. Walk away at the end of your painting workshop the very same day with a finished masterpiece to hang in your home. You don't want to miss this inspiring and motivating painting workshop, limited spots available!
In this art workshop, you will:
- Experiment, explore and learn how to create your own painting on canvas that is an expression of who you are
- Deepen your knowledge of color mixing and how to create color palettes that are expressive and beautiful
- Receive step-by-step guidance and nurturing art instruction by a professional New York City artist
- Enjoy live painting technique demonstrations
- Experiment with a wide variety of paintbrushes and learn which brushes to use, when, and why
- Practice dozens of new painting techniques, including: how to create and build texture, opaque paint application, glazing, composition, both abstract and realistic painting techniques, layering of paint, expressive make making, and more!
- Relax and have fun in our non-judgmental, fear-free and supportive art studio
- Discover your own unique style and voice through painting
- Engage in a supportive group environment with like-minded people
- Receive the therapeutic health and wellness benefits of art and painting workshops, including stress relief, increased relaxation, mood enhancement, increased serotonin, self-empowerment, and increased self-esteem
Online Zoom Art Class Materials:
All online classes are now held online in our virtual art classrooms using zoom classrooms. Art class materials should be ordered ahead of the first class meeting time. Or you may use materials you already have.
Click here to see our online materials list and order them to be shipped directly to you.