NOTE: This is an Online Art Class. Our instructors will work with you over high-quality live video and teach you to make art from the comfort of your home. We will return to in-person art classes while continuing online art classes when the uncertainties around Coronavirus are resolved.
NOTE:The Art Studio NY conducts classes from New York City, United States (Eastern Daylight Time)
Read More about your instructor: Amy Wetsch
Artistic expression in the form of a painting class is fulfilling, relaxing and incredibly freeing! Our painting class students rave, “This is the best part of my week!” Discover your authentic artistic voice in this popular fear-free NYC painting class as you:
- Explore acrylic or oil painting, self-expression, and the joy of color
- Receive customized, one-on-one expert art instruction
- Relax in NYC’s #1-Rated nurturing art studio and enjoy a weekly art escape
- Master art techniques, such as: paint application, texture, composition, design, depth, emotional/personal content, symbolism, and more!
- Get inspired by subject matter, including: realism, abstraction, imagination, and personal expression
- Create multiple paintings that you will be proud to hang in your home
- Have fun and unwind with fellow artists-in-the-making in our non-judgmental, non-intimidating art studio haven
- Receive the lasting health benefits of painting, such as relaxation, stress relief, and mental clarity
This art class is perfect for painters who paint in oils or acrylics or those who have taken an art class at The Art Studio NY already.
Please notify the art studio of your painting preference (Oils or Acrylic painting) so the instructor is prepared.
Online Zoom Art Class Materials:
All online classes are now held online in our virtual art classrooms using zoom classrooms. Art class materials should be ordered ahead of the first class meeting time. Or you may use materials you already have.
Click here to see our online materials list and order them to be shipped directly to you.