NOTE: This is an Online Art Class. Our instructors will work with you over high-quality live video and teach you to make art from the comfort of your home. The Art Studio NY conducts classes from New York City, United States (Eastern US Time Zone)
*It’s never too late to create! This art class has already begun, and we welcome new students to join at the prorated cost that reflects the number of weeks remaining in the class. Our instructors will catch you up!.
Nurture your inner-artist and feel inspired as you deepen your practice of drawing. Enjoy engaging, encouraging art instruction in this intermediate level online drawing class with NYC’s #1-rated art studio, The Art Studio NY. If you have taken our Beginner Fear-Free Drawing Class or have previous basic drawing experience, this class is perfect for you! Continue to learn and practice the most important drawing techniques and express yourself through drawing your own unique works of art. In this intermediate drawing class online, you will explore, learn, and enjoy:
• Receive one-on-one expert art instruction customized to your skill level
• Learn our fear-free art approach as you learn to draw in our intimidation-free, non-judgmental virtual art studio
• Feel inspired by a variety of subject matter as your muse, including: still life, realism, abstraction, the human figure, portraiture, and more
• Unleash your inner-artist as you learn a variety of intermediate drawing class techniques, such as: charcoal and pencil use, shading, expressive line, mark-making, composition, contour drawing, dimension, and more!
• Succeed in creating many finished drawings
• Receive the lasting health benefits of drawing and art classes, such as relaxation, stress relief, and mental clarity
Hundreds of past students have been completely amazed at how quickly they learned how to draw in our #1-rated NYC art classes!
You will need the following materials:
- Drawing Paper (any size )
- Pencil Set (Variety of 4-12 pencils in HB ranges)
- Vinyl Eraser
- Kneaded Eraser
- Vine Charcoal
- Blending Stump
Art Class Materials:
Materials are not included.
You will need:
- Drawing Paper (any size ),
- Pencil Set (Variety of 4-12 pencils in HB ranges) ,
- Vinyl Eraser,
- Kneaded Eraser,
- Vine Charcoal,
- Blending Stump
- Note: We Recommmend Blick Art Materials, but you can use any brand you like.