NOTE: This is an Online Art Class. Our instructors will work with you over high-quality live video and teach you to make art from the comfort of your home.
NOTE:The Art Studio NY conducts classes from New York City, United States (Eastern Daylight Time)
Read More about your instructor: Jordin Alanis
*This weekly class session has already begun, but it's never too late to create! When available, we keep registration open in our art classes so you may join a class that has already started. WE PRORATE THE COST TO REFLECT THE NUMBER OF WEEKS LEFT IN THE CLASS.
Drawing is one of the most popular modes of artistic expression since the beginning of time… just think of cavemen! Express yourself through this encouraging and relaxing drawing class as YOU:
• Receive one-on-one expert art instruction customized to your skill level
• Learn our fear-free art approach as you learn to draw in our intimidation-free, non-judgmental virtual art studio
• Feel inspired by a variety of subject matter as your muse, including: still life, realism, abstraction, the human figure, portraiture, and more
• Unleash your inner-artist as you learn a variety of beginner drawing class techniques, such as: charcoal and pencil use, shading, expressive line, mark-making, composition, contour drawing, dimension, and more!
• Succeed in creating many finished drawings
• Receive the lasting health benefits of drawing and art classes, such as relaxation, stress relief, and mental clarity
Hundreds of past students have been completely amazed at how quickly they learned how to draw in our #1-rated NYC art classes!
Online Zoom Art Class Materials:
All online classes are now held online in our virtual art classrooms using zoom classrooms. Art class materials should be ordered ahead of the first class meeting time. Or you may use materials you already have.
Click here to see our online materials list and order them to be shipped directly to you.