NOTE: This is an Online Art Class. Our instructors will work with you over high-quality live video and teach you to make art from the comfort of your home.
NOTE:The Art Studio NY conducts classes from New York City, United States (Eastern Daylight Time)
Connect with our exclusive global art community!
Register for adult multi-week classes and enjoy 24-7 access to our Members Only online portal and receive support, inspiration and guidance from our team of expert art instructors.
Read More about your instructor: Isaac Ruff
*This weekly class session has already begun, but it's never too late to create! When available, we keep registration open in our art classes so you may join a class that has already started. WE PRORATE THE COST TO REFLECT THE NUMBER OF WEEKS LEFT IN THE CLASS.
Nurture your inner-artist and feel inspired as you deepen your practice of watercolor painting. Enjoy engaging, encouraging art instruction in this intermediate level online watercolor painting classes with NYC’s #1-rated art studio, The Art Studio NY. If you have taken our Beginner Watercolor Painting Class or have previous watercolor painting experience, this class is perfect for you! Continue to learn and practice the most important watercolor painting techniques and express yourself through painting your own unique works of art. In this advanced watercolor painting class online, you will explore, learn, and enjoy:
- Watercolor painting techniques including paper blotting, gradated washes, wet and dry paint application, color layering, dragging paint, texture creation, light and shadow, blending and edge control,
- One-on-one, tailor-made, expert watercolor painting instruction by a professional artist and teacher from our NYC art studio
- Artistic demonstrations and step-by-step watercolor technique lessons that are non-judgemental and motivating of your creative development
- Create a variety of artworks, including a seascape, still life, and selected subject matter of your choice
- Continue to develop your own personal painting style while deepening your artistic technique and authentic self-expression
- Receive the scientifically proven health benefits of online watercolor painting classes including enhanced relaxation and stress relief, increased memory, boosted self-esteem, and greater satisfaction
Online Zoom Art Class Materials:
All online classes are now held online in our virtual art classrooms using zoom classrooms. Art class materials should be ordered ahead of the first class meeting time. Or you may use materials you already have.
Materials are not included. You will need: Watercolor Paper (any size you prefer and preferably 140 lbs, but 90 lbs will be fine), Watercolor Paint Set, Paint Palette, Watercolor Brushes (variety of rounds and flats), cup/jar for water, Painter's Blue Tape, Pencil, Eraser, Sakura Pigma Micron Black Pen Optional: Masking Fluid Special Note: We recommend Blick Art Materials, but you can use any brand you like.
Purchase our discounted art kit or see our online materials list.
⭐ There are 0 more sessions. We hope you have been enjoying the experience. We offer exclusive, early signup for existing students so you save your spot in the next class series. Please take a moment to click to sign up for your next art class today!