GIFT: DRAWING CLASS AT THE MET
Learn to draw in just two hours! Can’t draw a straight line? Used to love to draw (20 years ago!) and feel a bit rusty? Then this class is for you. Everyone can draw, including YOU! Tap into your inner-artist in this encouraging, non-judgmental drawing class as YOU:• Relax and enjoy the magical medium of drawing
• Get inspired by the stunning scenery of Central Park from within the walls of the renowned Metropolitan Museum of Art
• Feel nurtured as you learn, explore and practice drawing techniques such as composition, shading, depth, line, dimension, and your own unique self-expression
• Receive one-on-one expert art instruction
• Enjoy the Roof Garden Martini Bar or Great Hall Balcony Bar for live music and drinks on your own after your drawing class (optional, not included in class)
• Receive the health benefits of drawing, such as deep relaxation, stress release, increased memory and focus, and of course, enjoyment!
Students that were “total beginners” from our past drawing class experiences created incredible drawings right away!
All drawing supplies are included. Museum entrance fee is also included.