Mixed-Media Classes Include:
Beginner’s Painting & Mixed-Media
Intermediate/Advanced Drawing, Painting, and Mixed-Media
Painting & Mixed-Media Crash Course
BEGINNER’S PAINTING & MIXED-MEDIA
INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED DRAWING, PAINTING, AND MIXED-MEDIA
PAINTING & MIXED-MEDIA CRASH COURSE
NO-FUSS ART KIT!
Only $95 at our gift shop! Your art supplies will be waiting for you at your first class.
For your first class, please bring the following supplies:
• Acrylic Paints: You may buy a prepackaged paint set or individual colors. Please try to buy these specific colors or a close variation to the color listed: Cadmium Red, Cadmium yellow, Orange, Ultramarine or Cobalt Blue, Alizarin Crimson, Burnt Sienna, Pthalo or Viridian Green, Black
• Acrylic Mediums: Modeling Paste, Pumice (Coarse), Soft Gel (Gloss), Regular Gel (Semi-Gloss), Extra Heavy Gel (Matte), Clear Tar Gel
• Matte Medium
• Disposable Palette Paper
• 1 Palette Knife: medium size triangle tip shape
• 4-5 Acrylic Paint Brushes: Pre-set packages of various thicknesses, or hand select a variety of thickness from skinny/fine to 1” thick. Purchase sizes and brands of your choice.
• #2 Pencils (two) and Eraser
• 1 Stretched Canvas: 11″ x 14″ or 16″ x 20″ or larger
• Scissors (bring from home)
• Tissue paper of various colors (bring from home)
• Paper with patterns and designs that are interesting to you: this could be wrapping paper, handmade paper, stationaries, etc. (bring from home)
• Optional: Purchase a TASNY smock or bring your own
• Optional materials: Acrylic crackle paste medium, Gold/Bronze/Silver Leaf
Additional Canvases or supplies may be purchased throughout the session