Oil Painting Classes Include:
Dare to Oil Paint: Beginner’s Oil Painting 101
Dare to Oil Paint I & II: Everything You Need to Know About Oil Painting
Dare to Oil Paint Level II: Everything You Need to Know About Oil Painting
NO-FUSS ART KIT!
Only $79 at our gift shop! Your art supplies will be waiting for you at your first class.
Please bring all of the following materials to your first class:
• Disposable palette paper
• Palette knife(s)- at least one with a triangle shaped tip
• TURPENOID NATURAL, small bottle. MUST BE ODORLESS AND NON-TOXIC! (NOT the blue can!)
• Linseed oil, small bottle
• At least 4 paint brushes: A mix of flats and rounds, and a variety of sizes (very skinny to 1” wide)
• One small tube of each of the following colors (for cadmium colors, it is OK if the word “hue” or “medium” follows the name): Titanium White, Cadmium Red Medium, Alizarin Crimson, Cadmium Yellow Medium, Cerulean Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Raw Umber, Burnt Sienna, Sap Green or Viridian Green
• 1 Stretched Canvas: 11″ x 14″ or 16″ x 20″ or larger
• Two jars with lids – Please bring from home (like a jam jar with lid)
• Optional: Purchase a TASNY smock or bring your own
Additional canvases or supplies may be purchased throughout the session.