Oil Painting Classes Include:
Dare to Oil Paint: Beginner’s Oil Painting 101
Dare to Oil Paint I & II: Everything You Need to Know About Oil Painting
Dare to Oil Paint Level II: Everything You Need to Know About Oil Painting
NO-FUSS ART KIT!
Only $79 at our gift shop! Your art supplies will be waiting for you at your first class.
If you choose to bring in your own materials, please bring the following supplies to your first class:
• Disposable palette paper
• Palette knife(s)- at least one with a triangle shaped tip
• TURPENOID NATURAL, small bottle. MUST BE ODORLESS AND NON-TOXIC! (NOT the blue can!)
• Linseed oil, small bottle
• At least 4 paint brushes: A mix of flats and rounds, and a variety of sizes (very skinny to 1” wide)
• One small tube of each of the following colors (for cadmium colors, it is OK if the word “hue” or “medium” follows
the name): Titanium White, Cadmium Red Medium, Alizarin Crimson, Cadmium Yellow Medium, Cerulean Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Raw Umber,
Burnt Sienna, Sap Green or Viridian Green
• 1 Stretched Canvas: 11″ x 14″ or 16″ x 20″ or larger
• Two jars with lids – Please bring from home (like a jam jar with lid)
• Optional: Purchase a TASNY smock or bring your own
Additional canvases or supplies may be purchased throughout the session.